Storage Facility Tips
2720 Chimney Rock Road Hendersonville, NC 28792
Picking the right storage facility can be downright stressful. We would like to assist you in eliminating the stressful decisions required when picking out the right unit and location. Micro-Storage, LLC professionals are here to help you. Please read some of our tips to ensure your happiness and safety of your valuables.
Why climate controlled storage?
What should or should not be stored in a self-storage unit?
Security options for storage
Self-storage tips for business owners
- Business Owners are welcomed: Cramped business space or redecorating can be overwhelming and stressful. Micro-Storage, LLC offers climate control storage for your valuable business assets.
- Storage Tips:
- Make a list of all of the items you'll be storing in your unit, and keep an ongoing inventory.
- Choose the right size self storage unit
- Consider climate control.
- Insuring your stored items
- Storing vehicles is generally acceptable, as long as they are registered, insured and in operational condition.
Packing efficiently for self-storage
- Based on this list, you can then determine the amount of space you will need. With proper packing and organization you can fit a lot more in a self-storage unit than may appear. The self-storage site manager is an expert at this, and will work with you to ensure that you’re choosing the size you need